Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[TEX] Magneto (head texture, WIP)

Flat

In-game pics

I don't know what I should do next (maybe work on the bottom mapping)
CnC would be fucking helpful.

Based on a X-Men character :lol:
Made with Photoshop CS6, etc.

----

refference pic

----

preview (new wip)

Last edited by XPaD; Jun 12, 2015 at 07:28 PM.
I like the helmet so Far what are your plans for his face if you are going to give it one(i feel it would be cool with the face in there)
I still take texture requests for usd
Magneto from X-Men to use it with red force
now show became even be making a flame in the shape of his coat lol
[00:33] <+XPaD> vou dormi dsclp meu cu ta piscando de sonos
Originally Posted by killppl View Post
I like the helmet so Far what are your plans for his face if you are going to give it one(i feel it would be cool with the face in there)

thanks mate
about the face... I wish I could draw something, but, everyone knows I suck at doing human stuff
Originally Posted by XPaD View Post
thanks mate
about the face... I wish I could draw something, but, everyone knows I suck at doing human stuff

probably because you keep giving up before you start?
Chillz is right, man. If you don't try you'll never be good at something.

I know your thought: "Man, I'm not good at that, I don't know... I don't think I sould try..." and you don't do that because you're afraid of your work get bad. But I tell you a bad art is better than no art.
Accepting art requests. yay
And you can take a sort-of shortcut, by making the top part of the face (forehead, eyes)
dark or black as it could come from the shadow of the helmet.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by 13chillz View Post
probably because you keep giving up before you start?

Originally Posted by MrPlesaure View Post
Chillz is right, man. If you don't try you'll never be good at something.

I know your thought: "Man, I'm not good at that, I don't know... I don't think I sould try..." and you don't do that because you're afraid of your work get bad. But I tell you a bad art is better than no art.

well, that's not my thought at all, I would love to draw this kind of art in my Pc... but I can't make eyes with a mouse and a pentool, I tried once and failed
I know some guys do it... but, I don't

I'm kinda drawing some human stuff everyday now and I might be buying a wacom tablet thing, so I can really try something

Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
And you can take a sort-of shortcut, by making the top part of the face (forehead, eyes)
dark or black as it could come from the shadow of the helmet.

I was thinking in something like this

what do you think?

I guess if you have the eyes glow a bit, it'd look fine..
But you should try out more human-like art.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.