Toribash
Original Post
[Art] Cowmeat's art things
So I decided to make this thread since I do many things that can be regarded as art (Music, textures, videos, photos stuff etc). Instead of making new threads constantly I'm just going to update this one.

So. Currently I'm working on this set when it comes to texturing.

[SPOILER="set/head"]
Last edited by cowmeat; Apr 2, 2021 at 12:28 AM.
I really like how this set looks and I hope you continue to make it and finish (sorry if it was done)
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
Sick set, keep going with it, it looks very promising

11/4 would turn gay for that second picture 👌
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
The elbows textures doesn't really fit the arms at all from my point of view. Try to manage that all the parts match each other and also look good. So far i'm not really a fan of it, but waiting for final result.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
The elbows textures doesn't really fit the arms at all from my point of view. Try to manage that all the parts match each other and also look good. So far i'm not really a fan of it, but waiting for final result.

well actually in my opinion i really like how he did the arms
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post

Well they fit when they are straight. Its impossible to make them match becuase the elbow is moving. So the shoulderpadthing wont work perfectly. No can do
Still headless here. But really, great set. Did you copy and paste or is this your art. If so wow wow wow I had no idea you were such a great artist
Curious aren't you.
Originally Posted by apple123 View Post
Still headless here. But really, great set. Did you copy and paste or is this your art. If so wow wow wow I had no idea you were such a great artist

its about 25% C/p. I don't frown upon that myself so I give myself some leeway when it comes to that. Also thanks
I think those elbow textures will look better if you had a complete set for the Tori. By itself though, it ain't half bad. Looks outstanding.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."