Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Matarika the Traveler

combination of the winter/springs/ and summer replays. Enjoy
AECs6
replays by matarika
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
i still don't see improvement in what you've been doing

do you watch any other type of editing other than video games? it helps.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

I watch Cod edits occasionally, and i've seen all types of cool editing effects and i know how to do them. I just don't put like the time into adding those fancy effects and changes to these specific types of videos, only if its something something special like wrath of uke maybe. But as far as these types of videos, they'll probably continue to be like this so. Sry lol I haven't been really trying to improve upon my style lately. Mostly due to my Computer being so damn sensititve. It can't take alot and tends to crash into flames over the littlest of things. So when i get my computer repaired or maybe purchase a desktop. I'll start focusing on improving. But as of right now im at a stand still and my style wont be changing that much yet.

*also a reason my video editing hasnt improved is cuz im been more focused on improving ingame. I mean whats the point of having a fancy looking video with shit replays? lol Because i do enjoy editing my own stuff as well. Most of my work comes from that. This video was just a reattempt at correcting the wrong in matafu xD
Last edited by matarika; Jun 10, 2015 at 05:15 AM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Originally Posted by matarika View Post
I watch Cod edits occasionally, and i've seen all types of cool editing effects and i know how to do them. I just don't put like the time into adding those fancy effects and changes to these specific types of videos, only if its something something special like wrath of uke maybe. But as far as these types of videos, they'll probably continue to be like this so. Sry lol I haven't been really trying to improve upon my style lately. Mostly due to my Computer being so damn sensititve. It can't take alot and tends to crash into flames over the littlest of things. So when i get my computer repaired or maybe purchase a desktop. I'll start focusing on improving. But as of right now im at a stand still and my style wont be changing that much yet.

*also a reason my video editing hasnt improved is cuz im been more focused on improving ingame. I mean whats the point of having a fancy looking video with shit replays? lol Because i do enjoy editing my own stuff as well. Most of my work comes from that. This video was just a reattempt at correcting the wrong in matafu xD

Even if you aren't actively improving there's no reason for you not to create any new videos, so props for at least still having the interest

I think the shader choice was pretty ok

I really think it could benefit from some rsmb though
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
This is really awesome, really goes with the martial arts theme.

May I ask, what mod was used at 0:43?
Boerhae, making a glorious return!