Ranking
No sync, only part that was synced was the intro, which as a little bit long for me. Work on transitions and keyframes.
Give me toriprime and VIP ops. TY TY
Actually this was very nice. There was "sync" in there a couple of times, but not really apparent. This okay though, not everything needs to be synced exactly in order for it to be considered a good video. Also try working on your transitions, it's bad to have blank space in the middle of a video.
A simple improvement you could make is to just make your camera movements more exciting, watch some videos from sly or hours to get the idea of it. A couple more things; first replay was a bit lacking a couple of lackluster hits was all it was, you should either practice on good replays or make them yourself. Also when picking a song, aim to find one with distinct beats that you can sync events too, that is likely why you found it difficult to really get the 'oomph' out of the sync'd hits.
You need to have more speeding up/slowing down within one clip if you're going for an overedit style which it looks like you are
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions