Toribash
Its the time of the person who banned you so if like someone bans you and they live somewhere else like say you live in the USA and they live in England the time and date is different so once in I live in the USA and somewhere where its one more day from where I live and they ban me then if I get un-banned on the 7th and I got banned on the 5th I'm actually getting un-banned on the 6th because its a different date/time over there.
You get unbanned when the system feels like it.
Aka you get unbanned when it is that time on the forum.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Originally Posted by toriban77 View Post
no you said it all wrong its the time of the person who banned you don't say stuff you don't know.

It is not the time of the person who banned you, it is the GMT of the forum.
Please do not mess the peoples heads with crappy and wrong stuff. If it was the time of the person who banned you, the person could rapidly change his computer time so the person won't be unbanned.
Depends on what timezone you have your account set to display. Just don't expect it to be the exact time, there's always a bit of a wobble on it.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by toriban77 View Post
no you said it all wrong its the time of the person who banned you don't say stuff you don't know.

Actually I do know since I asked before in Support, so don't say things that you don't know.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Depends on what timezone you have your account set to display. Just don't expect it to be the exact time, there's always a bit of a wobble on it.

yea cuz i didnt get unbanned until 30 minutes after it said i would :|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>