Toribash
Original Post
Paint your Perfect Match #1 - AikidoBigDojo
Welcome to a mini off-topic series I'd like to call

Time to get creative! Draw your perfect match and earn 1,000 TC per post!
With what tool? There is one tool any true artist needs - Airbrush 1 to 16 pixels in mspaint!

Add ONE element to the post above yours.
Current theme is AikidoBigDojo - look above for an example.

The following is one element, which can be drawn only once per post:-
Tori.
Score.
Usertitle.
Belt name.
Head icon.
Chat message.
Joint state (dismember/fracture).
3D item.

The following isn't an element and can be drawn as many times per one post:-
Mod dojo and objects.
Win text.
DQ ring.
Bodypart colors (Force, relax, gradient, trail...)
Textures (will you seriously do this?...)
Blood color.
Environment.
Background.
Anything else that wasn't mentioned.

ONLY ONE ELEMENT IS ALLOWED PER POST.
Non-elements can be drawn anywhere within moderation, try not to spam all over the place.
Use any color while staying at or below 16 pixels. You cannot use any other tool besides the airbrush.
Use common sense. Don't draw everywhere, don't draw a dick, boobs, idiotic stuff etc....should I go on?

Why would I want to participate on this non-event shitpost?
Every post drawing is going to earn you a nice crispy 1000 TC.
Yes, you read it right - 1000 TC for a drawing that will take you fifteen seconds.
After validating each post, TC will be sent shortly. Money laundry time.

When will you consider the drawing to be complete?
Seeing as this is the first thread, I will hard cap the total amount to 31, to line up with my 31K TC. If this succeeds, the next variants will have a much higher TC per post ratio.
If this thread flops hard, then the deadline will be on the 8th of September at 5 PM @ 0 BST(+1 GMT).

b-but im on lienux/mcdonaldos how wil i participat and becum teh next sir elon tusks??//?/?
Use MacOS's PaintBrush or something idk just google "Mspaint alternative [Your OS here]"

I have a PhD in Graphic Design and can recreate a photorealistic Tori 5.0 in Mspaint with the one pixel pencil blindfolded. Can I erase someone else's entry and draw my better version?
No.

IS THIS A SCAM?!
This isn't Wibbles, so no.

This post will be updated with every valid entry.To kick things off, I'll start with matchframes.
too much work

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang