Toribash
Original Post
Grab Glitches
I am so done with this grab glitch problem. Have you guys seriously ignored it for this long, it is throwing duels and making games less fun, ruining the game for me all together. People use it in duels to get an advantage and throw you out and it is really annoying, why have we not fixed this yet. Honestly in my opinion and a lot of other peoples we need to get this fixed fast,
<13chillz> Grab a crayon and go zoom zoom
"The grab glitch" its when the other player lets go while your grabbing and your grab doesnt work causing you not to grab so they get an advantage.
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
so, uh... what glitch?

I believe he is referring to when one person grabs, but no grip bubble shows up meaning he isn't actually grabbing, and the opponent who takes he time to notice those uses it to his advantage and releases the opponent unexpectedly.

To be honest, its not hard to spot, and if you ever have a doubt about it being your hand or not, just release and regrab the next turn. It's not like it's impossible to predict .-.
When you grab the other persons hand but for some reason you aren't grabbing it, the opponent lets go of your hand and you go flying away.
<13chillz> Grab a crayon and go zoom zoom
I've studied this for a while
and it seems to occur when one person grabs another and the hands/bodypart gets pulled away the hand/hand are no longer touching eachother and you/other person lets go
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource