Toribash
Original Post
Check these out, toribashians!
Check it out!

Comment please :x
Attached Files
Same ol' head-tossin'.rpl (413.8 KB, 34 views)
SamboDecapKick.rpl (41.6 KB, 20 views)
Epic madman.rpl (224.7 KB, 24 views)
Maximum ownage.rpl (298.1 KB, 19 views)
PunchSplit.rpl (88.0 KB, 17 views)
Last edited by AX7; Dec 23, 2008 at 04:18 AM.
This game is pretty cool man...
Hmm...Those are some pretty nice things you have there...
General Grade: 9/10.
[02:32] <RIP2> Just go to buttsex.info
[02:32] <RIP2> You'll know what I'm talking about.
Thank you, RIP2

Currently working on more to post

Here's more
Attached Files
Hehe madman......sorta.rpl (41.3 KB, 12 views)
two6two6four6.rpl (151.8 KB, 9 views)
On the attack!.rpl (277.9 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by AX7; Dec 23, 2008 at 06:50 PM.
AX7, you told me to post a comment and here it is.

Na, jk. As the first one starts, u look like youre a drunk bully ready to fight. 10/10
RAWR xTeam Sambo
Epic Madman - 7/10 - The replay is somewhat slow. The split is quick, and the decap is interesting. I took off 3 points because I think that grabbing to get a dismember ruins it. You probably could've got the same dismembers without grabbing.

Maximum Ownage - 8/10 - Very fast dismembers. But, you insist on grabbing to dismember. I like the manipulation that was used with your upper body pulling the legs over to help demolish Uke. Pretty good overall.

Punch Split - 7/10 - The way you built up the punch seemed like it would've been so much more powerful, and it was a disappointment that it wasn't. It was rather a tap in a slow movement, clean but didn't seem powerful enough. The decap was nice however. I like the little flip to a head kick. It was decent overall. You should try to end your replays in some sort of pose. It looks more official.

Sambo Head Kick - 8/10 - I love sambo gravity, bias?, and it was a fairly interesting replay. I'm not sure that I like the fact that you moved Uke. I understand the mirror-like effect, but it wasn't really anything special. Basically setting up Uke to get kicked in the face. It's a bit of a turn off. I have you an eight out of ten because the fact that you used sambo.tbm instead of classic.

Same Ol' Head Tossing - 6/10 - This was rated low because the fact that both Tori and Uke aren't being moved at the same time. You move Uke, throw it to Tori, while leaving Tori unattended, and then so on. For this to have been a good replay, which is was it had its moments, it would've required both of the players to be moving.

Shuffle First, Then Madman - 9/10 - The split was nice, I like the use of leverage. The decapitation was good as well, because you didn't grab to dismember like your other replays. However at frame 1626 you did grab to dismember the arm. Decent pose at the end. Best replay overall.

---Final Grade

Overall Perfomance - 45/50 - Continue doing what you're doing, you'll only improve. Your one flaw is grabbing to dismember. Remember that with power a grab isn't necessary, and it should never "be" necessary. You got a final grade of a 90, which is a B. Post some more replays and I'll see if you can reach the A. Good Luck.
Last edited by Eckz; Dec 23, 2008 at 07:44 PM.
idle
Originally Posted by Eckz View Post
Epic Madman - 7/10 - The replay is somewhat slow. The split is quick, and the decap is interesting. I took off 3 points because I think that grabbing to get a dismember ruins it. You probably could've got the same dismembers without grabbing.

Maximum Ownage - 8/10 - Very fast dismembers. But, you insist on grabbing to dismember. I like the manipulation that was used with your upper body pulling the legs over to help demolish Uke. Pretty good overall.

Punch Split - 7/10 - The way you built up the punch seemed like it would've been so much more powerful, and it was a disappointment that it wasn't. It was rather a tap in a slow movement, clean but didn't seem powerful enough. The decap was nice however. I like the little flip to a head kick. It was decent overall. You should try to end your replays in some sort of pose. It looks more official.

Sambo Head Kick - 8/10 - I love sambo gravity, bias?, and it was a fairly interesting replay. I'm not sure that I like the fact that you moved Uke. I understand the mirror-like effect, but it wasn't really anything special. Basically setting up Uke to get kicked in the face. It's a bit of a turn off. I have you an eight out of ten because the fact that you used sambo.tbm instead of classic.

Same Ol' Head Tossing - 6/10 - This was rated low because the fact that both Tori and Uke aren't being moved at the same time. You move Uke, throw it to Tori, while leaving Tori unattended, and then so on. For this to have been a good replay, which is was it had its moments, it would've required both of the players to be moving.

Shuffle First, Then Madman - 9/10 - The split was nice, I like the use of leverage. The decapitation was good as well, because you didn't grab to dismember like your other replays. However at frame 1626 you did grab to dismember the arm. Decent pose at the end. Best replay overall.

---Final Grade

Overall Perfomance - 45/50 - Continue doing what you're doing, you'll only improve. Your one flaw is grabbing to dismember. Remember that with power a grab isn't necessary, and it should never "be" necessary. You got a final grade of a 90, which is a B. Post some more replays and I'll see if you can reach the A. Good Luck.

90 is an A :o

Thanks, Eckz
Last edited by AX7; Dec 23, 2008 at 08:10 PM.
Wow, Love the Madmans. 9.5/10. Keep Up the Good Work!
[02:32] <RIP2> Just go to buttsex.info
[02:32] <RIP2> You'll know what I'm talking about.
Originally Posted by AX7 View Post
90 is an A :o

Thanks, Eckz

O_o 90 is a B here xD

Nice replays man
Sigma
<apple> Fine, I love you in the gayest of ways.