Toribash
Original Post
Forum Active.
Any tips on making time to post?

Essential amount of posts to make per day to get to a certain standard?

I'd like some FeedBack on this.
Welcome to the forum.

I don't quite understand what you mean but...

50 posts = Member
500 posts = Senior Member
1500 posts - ub3r

Is this what you wanted?
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
We dont have any posts per day standards here. We dont really expect you to be absolutely forum active or anything, just post when you need to and stay ingame active, and we are happy ^^

Dont be like some other people and post in every topic on this forum just because you can, because then people will get annoyed ;)
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Originally Posted by WhiteOne View Post
Any tips on making time to post?

Essential amount of posts to make per day to get to a certain standard?

I'd like some FeedBack on this.

Okay, let me try to give you some answers.I migh change some of your questions to make more sense to me. The way you have worded your questions is hard to understand.

Tips on making time to post would be whenever you have free time? During class, when your on computers?

Uh essential amounts of posts to make per day to get famous? 15 per day?
[L] | 3rd dan | Judo master | BISH | WP | X Piratez & HoLy
If you enjoy the game, the forum and the people, then you will find the time to post. You shouldn't feel forced to post here, that's not the aim of a forum, it's to bring people together who like the game.

See you around, I hope :D
Just post when you feel like your adding a point. Make intelligent posts are and try not to repeat what others have said.

You don't have to post all that often, but to me, 3 posts a day is active.
Being respected on the forum does not come down to post count. Let me give you an example. A person that posts useless crap on every topic is going to become fairly un-popular compared to a person who maybe posts 4 - 5 times a day but contributes well to the topic in hand.

Making time for the forums is really up to you, I'm not as active in-game as I used to be and normally find some time in college to have quick surf it's really up to you.