Toribash
Original Post
Pro's grabbys hands
i noticed some pros (e.g. War_Hero) use grab at the moment of impact and than ungrab quickly....
why? and how does that helps?
<Corvon> YAY I DID SOMTHiNG AWSOME <Denzil3009>How did you.. the anti-caps mod was made for you <Corvon>SOMETH i NG HELPED <denzil3009>What? how did you?
When you grab, the mass of the hand does not change, but the hand becomes smaller and more dense. This allows more force to be delt at that certain point of impact.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
interesting......
<Corvon> YAY I DID SOMTHiNG AWSOME <Denzil3009>How did you.. the anti-caps mod was made for you <Corvon>SOMETH i NG HELPED <denzil3009>What? how did you?
Originally Posted by IceShadow View Post
When you grab, the mass of the hand does not change, but the hand becomes smaller and more dense. This allows more force to be delt at that certain point of impact.

@rich that what Ice just said lol
Also, it looks better. Punching with a big fist looks cooler than a little hand.
So using a fist for the majority of the time makes it look like a normal punch.
i didnt wanted to make u feel bad lol TY anyway