Toribash
Original Post
[Bug] new (CLAN) tags cause truoble with textures
Probably many people know that already but all toribashians with the (clan) clantag are having problems with textures, there are some temporary solutions but they don't give a total fix, it seems that the toribash client treats the clantag like part of the name, probbaly because it's only programmed to work with [CLAN]
I hope there will be some kind of hotfix, client or forum-side soon.

My Computer << Local Disk (C:) << Games << Toribash << custom << karolk666 << copy all contents of the folder << go back to customs << find (Your_clan)karolk666 << paste to (Your_clan)karolk666.

Note: This will only make the textures appear on your end. This issue has been noted and is being worked on.
BAD LUCK
The problem is, it creates another file with (Asian)Proxun for example. That's all it is.

Best Laugh

Originally Posted by proxun View Post
The problem is, it creates another file with (Asian)Proxun for example. That's all it is.

Yea, but exactly that causes the problems with the textures on multiplayer, toribash isn't programmed to handle the ( ) tag propperly, it only works with [ ]
Toribash downloads the files for "(clan)tori", but the folder is empty, and the client displays empty textures on mp.
Only the "tori" folder contains the user's textures, you can fix it for yourself like Firebolty said, but it still won't show up for others, and that is getting annoying, especially because i just put on a new texture set when that bug appeared
Good to hear it's being worked on. Hope it won't take too long.
Last edited by Karolk; Aug 27, 2012 at 12:15 PM.

The fix I mentioned will only make the textures show up on your side.

The parenthesis weren't introduced yet, so it registers as a new name, thus a new folder.

This will all be fixed soon.
Last edited by firebolty; Aug 29, 2012 at 02:39 AM.
BAD LUCK