Toribash
Ah sexy jets, i saw the name and lol'd.

It was very fluent. 8.999/10
Yar-Har-Fiddle-De-De, Do what you want cause a Pirate is free!
niiice lil bro...the run was sexay! (no homo) and the breakin was coo' to =]...i think you could have got better spins on those kick setups though :/....9/10
wanna spar? pm me =]
Good job with the initial running. Even though it was just one step it was better than 95% (if not more) of the running attempts I see nowadays. Your lumbars were in a awkward position but the overall shape of your tori was cool.
That semi-jump-kick thing at ~895 was a bit strange, but you probably missed that twichy movement and kept going which is hardly relevant anyways.
In this kind of replays were you don't touch Uke I usually prefer when people keep the movements in a straight line from the point were you started to the point where Uke stands, it shows a bit more of control over what you're doing, but it's just a personal preference and by no means a flaw.
Around 850 by the way you approached the ground I thought you were going to do somekind of clockwise flare or something like it, but unfortunately you didn't use the momentum of your left leg and lost your flow. The flare would have been a much better option in my opinion since it would fit perfectly with the 2000 you did afterwards as it's a combo that is done a lot in real life.
The rest of the replay was simple and neat so it doesn't leave me room for exhaustive commenting like the first part.
Oh, I forgot to say, watch that relaxed neck. The head going all wibblewobble looks kind of silly.

I'm really glad to see you improve this fast, you've got the potential to become one of the finest in realism. Keep it up.

(I linked the moves incase someone that's not into realism would like to know what you're doing.)
Last edited by Oblivion; Dec 23, 2010 at 04:10 AM.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Oblivion: Thanks for the comment, ive noticed your comments really speak to people.
Back on to the subject im getting at, i took a look at that link you gave me for that 2000 Trick. I Remember you referring to that website one time and its quite useful. ill be using that more often but i followed up the whole trick and perfected it.
Attached Files
Jets_2000.rpl (222.7 KB, 44 views)
It has a nice list of tricks and alongside with the videos and descriptions that website helped me alot, so it should be helpful to you as well.
You actually changed it into a 1990 but the only difference is the position of the hands so it's no big deal.

You need to be careful with the position of your legs in that kind of spins, for them not to ghost you need to bend one of your knees a bit, and try keeping your lumbars lined with the rest of your torso. If you need to lean them a bit to one side in order to spin faster/more, try not to overdo it, or you'll end up sacrificing style for functionality, which I wouldn't advise in this kind of replays.

I attached an edit incase you didn't get what I was saying about the knee.
Attached Files
Jets_1990.rpl (195.1 KB, 40 views)
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
woah
shit just got real epic replay I love breakin it's
just so fluid also Oblivion I like your edit of 2000 but i like the original
also your style is impeccable and i hope you get into ormo
because you deserve it these replays are really good.
Last edited by Veyy; Dec 25, 2010 at 02:41 AM.
Ah Jets, I love what you do with your knees, how you hold them, it makes things look fluid. Thanks for the inspiration. 10/10 for the first 500 frames.