Ranking
Original Post
Problem once I hit multiplayer
Whenever I play and hit multiplayer in the menu the game freezes then my computer tells me that toribash is not responding. I've searched for other threads, updated my drivers, backdated toribash, and made sure I have my C++ update thing. I've ran out of ideas and I miss playing with other people. I still make replays daily even, but still i really need to fix this somehow. Anyone able to help?

Side notes:
Win 7 64 bit
Intel i7 2630QM
Switchable graphics
Intel HD (All up to date drivers)
AMD Radeon 6770M (All up to date drivers)
6 GB of RAM
Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.
Hmm i just think u must unistall toribash then install again i did have this problem also and it did work for me if i not working. try to quit toribash then relogg. and also try go to login Setup and try login trough there GREETINGS// IRAQ
I GO WHIT PEACE
IAM TOUGH BUT FAIR
Tried it. Didn't work for me. I swear I've done everything I can think of.... I'm still wondering what's causing it.
"AMD Radeon 6770M (All up to date drivers) ".

It seems that Radeon 6xxxM series drivers have some problems with OpenGl, so you need to downagrade untill you'll find working drivers.
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
Hmmm. But would that cause there to be a problem with only Multiplayer? My friend can create a room and we can fight there, and I can play single player without a hitch, but It's like i just can't access the menu for multiplayer or something without it suddenly crashing.

EDIT: And do you mean downgrade my card or my drivers or something else? Cause My computer does use two chips, Intel HD for easy to run things, and the AMD chip for games and such.
Last edited by Thatguyzeke; Nov 30, 2011 at 09:37 AM.
Any other help? Or an answer to what was meant by downgrading? I can use the intel card to run it and it does fine, but still has the multiplayer problem.
It says it was solved but never says how. And I backdated to 3.6 and it wasn't working still. Also, I keep my computer virus free almost all the time. Toribash was one of the first things I downloaded to see if my drivers were up to date actually, So not much chance of a virus then anyhow.
Originally Posted by Technox View Post
CPU:Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00GHz
Graphic Card:Mobile Intel(R) HD Graphics / Radeon HD 6770m
Graphic gard Driver and version:WDDM 1.1
Ammount of RAM Memory:8192MB RAM
Windows version and Service pack: Windows 7 home premium Is your sytem 32 or 64 bit version? 64-bit

Antivirus:Kaspersky 2012 Firewall: the one that come with the pc

with this setup evry time i click on multiplayer in toeibash the game freze and quit

Problem was caused by faulty GPU Drivers.

His problem was solved by downgrading to working version of ATI drivers.
Last edited by Dargon; Dec 4, 2011 at 10:46 AM.
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
Hmmm.... I'll try to find drivers I can downgrade to and see if that fixed the issue for me.