Toribash
Original Post
[WIP]/[REL] Rainbow_Tile
ok this is a really simple mod.

basicly 12 tiles aranged 500d above ground. they are being thrust exactly countebalancing gravity. thrust 1 0 0 1 achieves this as long as gravity is 10 and obj is 0.1 mass.

the resut:
your are normal, but the tiles, which are pretty heavy, are not. they are antigrav and stay in one place unless acted apon.

this is really not that much of a WIP. i just want ot have feed back on how to improve. like for instance... should i make tile's heavier? should i make a "wuchu" version.... should i make a "akido version". new versions of htis mod released apon request.

note: i thought the mas number of objects waas 16, not 12.... strange, my brain must be hemmoraging.
Attached Images
...raimbo tile.jpg (47.0 KB, 65 views)
Attached Files
00RainbowTile.tbm (2.5 KB, 22 views)
- its been a while
it's actually 14, but you have to program the extra 2 in, since worldbuilder.lua only allows 12
ICOF Co-Founder/Leader. "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head." - Euripedes
hmmm, ive made an update. i think the tiles are to little dense, so i made them twice the mass. also decided that this was a bit too weak. no blood, dms, nothing. so i added a super bounce plane on the floor. this meaans that things will boucy away from it, but will still DQ. so you'll get dqed, but also the tiles will explode upwards... resulting in lots of blood and dms.

i think ill develop a judo version of this. seems the most compatable.
Attached Files
Rainbow_Tile2.tbm (2.7 KB, 8 views)
- its been a while
ok, so then id make all the rainbow tiles fit inside a akido ring? any other changes?

i was playing this with judo just by changing gamerules.... its actually pretty fun.
- its been a while
Cool. I think making the whole floor DQ is good. You should make a big tiles version and a smaller version.

Tried it, I was dissapointed. I thought the tiles were floaty objects.
Last edited by OK9ZERA; Feb 7, 2009 at 04:36 PM.
I thought the tiles were floaty objects

wait... their not? they are heavy, but not effected by gravity (unless you step on it).

i dunno what your talking about.
- its been a while
As in, I thought they would have some sort of upward thrust that kept them in the same place but moved down minimally if shoved.
Originally Posted by OK9ZERA View Post
As in, I thought they would have some sort of upward thrust that kept them in the same place but moved down minimally if shoved.

they dont do that? they stay still unless your standing on it, and then they will fall slowly. and if you jump off them, they fall faster. whats the problem?
- its been a while