Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[REL]TIlt
Medieval Jousting!

Lance your foes! The tiny instagib tip makes your weapon almost exclusively useful as a jabbing weapon, rather than like a sword that you can wildly swing. But no worries, you have a shield also to try defending yourself, among other things.

While tilting them is generally good, other strategies exist, such as holding the lance sideways to bash them off their "horse", trying to bash them with your shield, or even knocking their horse over.

This isn't a fair-play-by-the-rules jousting, this is dirty fighting medieval style.
Attached Images
screenshot-08-12-51-27.JPG (29.3 KB, 64 views)
screenshot-08-12-54-24.JPG (30.8 KB, 34 views)
Attached Files
tilt_fix.tbm (6.1 KB, 30 views)
hmn... great mod, but i say it in my mod folder for a while now. when did you make it?

yah, well great idea. i like the fact that only the tip is instagib.
- its been a while
darn...

and some peeps are (being dumbasses) and asking for a medieval joust mod for an event.

pretty dumb huh?

-------------------------------------EDIT-----------------------------------------:
it seems like my post was not very clear on what i meant. this is to clarify:

some people (namely a person called Sir Edward) is hosting some sort of event. you can view his event in the evvents section of the forum. im not sure exactly what it is about but they were requesting a mod. this is a quote from gormon

Quickly, comandeth thy modders to create a jousting mod!

EDIT: Ah, and by that i mean-eth one with lances, shields, and horseys!

EDIT: Ah, thy modders read my mindeth with sorcerys!

after reading this, i found it ironic becasue:
this mod was allready made
and it was displaed in the mod section of the forum.

anyone who bothered looking there would find it.

so this post had 2 objectives:
to ridicule people who did not choose to look for the mod before the requested it.
to make Fnugget feel good by pointing out to him that his mod was needed.

^^is it still off topic?

User was infracted for this post (Useless Post)
Last edited by blkk; Feb 9, 2009 at 07:48 PM.
- its been a while