Toribash
Original Post
[ART]Shit just got real ~Universal Dump thread
Sup guys this is where I'm going to be dumping my art ,gfx,etc. Anyways Signature/forum-set I'm just Did for a clan mate ,tell me what you guys think of it. CnC <3 .If you have any questions I might be able to help with.

Day 2 Art Dump

Robotichead

Day 3 Art Dump

Day 5 Art Dump

Last edited by EvilStealthWarrior; Feb 1, 2013 at 02:24 AM.
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
Burn Baby burn

took me 7 hours >:| plus Photoshop had crashed randomly and I hadn't saved the latest touches I did on it. CnC pls
Just a decent comment is good here

Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
Jesus I don't know what to say. I've been looking at that picture for the past 15 minutes and somehow, I just can't seem to be able to find anything that could be improved. Just wow.
I think I just crapped my pants looking at the detail and shading you put into this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Something about the flow seems a bit off on both of them. Depth could be better. Not half bad. 8/10!
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
Jesus I don't know what to say. I've been looking at that picture for the past 15 minutes and somehow, I just can't seem to be able to find anything that could be improved. Just wow.
I think I just crapped my pants looking at the detail and shading you put into this.

Lol he didn't paint it, he took a bunch of stock images and stuff etc. It's c/p not self made :P

Looks really nice man, keep it up
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Lol I like how beta says it ,but it was a little more than just C/p
really glad you guys commented tho.

Yeah Depth was hard working with this

Stock

I was trying to focus on the flow and lighting , which seemed to be successful.Tho I'd say 7.999 /10 ,because my mistake while trying to render a new flame on his left shoulder , it wasn't supposed to be half grey half orange.Also the flame near the end of the sig far down right is not the original it's from a vector flame brush. (Got creative ,Don't judge me>:/ )
I'm working on a set for someone and a Sig with boobies :3. Also Deak your Signature is hawt. You make that ?

Head of set WIP

I wanna add multicolored cords on back of head. +Already working on it.

Heres new Sig

stock photo HUge TIT alert

Not even gonna lie I'd Hit dat ^
Cnc

Last edited by EvilStealthWarrior; Jan 27, 2013 at 11:41 PM.
Looks pretty.good I like the grub killer 1 the effects are nice
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".