Toribash
Original Post
[Art] jusmi logo's
Currently in the process of rebranding. Working on new logos and typograph, so far here are two logo concepts that i like. The diamond shape i am keeping, i also like the protruded edges too. Also, the detailed one is for wallpapers and youtube stuff, the more solid one is for icons. I am not sure i like the thing in the middle though.

And ideas and cnc is welcome.

Wipz

wip1:

final:

Wallpaper:

Facebook cover photo:

Programs used: Gimp 2.8
Last edited by jusmi; Apr 27, 2013 at 03:45 AM.
Done with this community, you guys suck.
Assassins creed?
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Yes, it's similar, but it's not where i got the idea. I came up with the shape when i made said shape with my hands.
There's no deep meaning behind it except the idea came to me while i was making that shape with my hands while listening to a new song i am currently working on, right after i got out of writers block.

So i guess if you really wanted a meaning, it represents a new beginning, or a fresh start.
@First one, I like the simplicity of it, it seems to fit you well. But @the second one I feel like the ^ shape in the middle is a bit out of place.
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
I advise to use one instead of two different logos.
That way people wont get confused which is quite important.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
I believe they are similar enough that that shouldn't be an issue. Some updates.

Wallpaper:

Facebook cover photo:
Last edited by jusmi; Apr 27, 2013 at 03:47 AM.
DAT WALLPAPER!
-----
I think I'm gonna use it cuz ily :>
Last edited by PlataBear; Apr 27, 2013 at 03:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat