Toribash
Original Post
Let's Play... Diamond/Pearl
Don't make fun of me for liking pokemon, but let's start a Diamond Pearl friend code discussion topic!

Name: Nick

Friend Code: 2664 2904 0219
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Pokemon could have been a great game but it was ruined through the series and the lack of a proper multiplayer. The singleplayer was just not enough for red/blue/gold/silver/....
The general game idea is good but it is repeating itself all the time. It's getting ridiculous. That's why I stoped after silver.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Originally Posted by Samule View Post
I have diamond, don't play anymore, it got kinda boring.

^ ditto.

It is kinda fun with cheats tho. :P
~®awksoniC
---
/.---------====/:::::=:=:::::\====---------.\
|..D.....A....\...../...|./.../’’..../”’\...|\..|...|.../’’’..|
|..l \.../..\....\/\/....l.\..._/....\,,/...|..\|...|...\_,'.|
\.---------====\:::::=:=:::::/====---------./
Still play it. But my pokémon are weak still. Only my Scyther's really worth it at the moment.

And I would give you my friend code, but like I said, my pokémon are all weak as. And I only have about 9 lvl 100s.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
i almost gots all legenadary pokemon on diamond *happyface* all of them but the yellow one but i played it till this far in 3 days and now its kinda boring lol
Originally Posted by Qegola View Post
Still play it. But my pokémon are weak still. Only my Scyther's really worth it at the moment.

And I would give you my friend code, but like I said, my pokémon are all weak as. And I only have about 9 lvl 100s.

:o I have none above 60.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
lol i played this game for a bit... it got really boring... but i was a freak with about 30 lvl 100's and shiny's who played with proper strategies...
but i sold my ds because of lack of good games and pokemon is pretty lame now... they should try something thats isnt a turn based strategy/lame racing/puzzle game... or maybe they should just scrap pokemon and try something more dark and violent
Pokemon kinda bored me out after the Ruby/Sapphire series because the pokemons were becoming like... mutants >.<
Looks like the makers of Pokemon and running out of ideas :o