Ranking
Original Post
Clan mod requirments.
Hey there ! I currently want to apply for clan mod , but if thats possible , I would like to know the requirments?
( ^ω^)RIP TGS 2013 - 2019( ^ω^)
Flame Forger
Originally Posted by Ares View Post
Hey there ! I currently want to apply for clan mod , but if thats possible , I would like to know the requirements?

There is no solid requirements, I would guess you would have to have extensive knowledge on clans and orgs as well as the rhetoric to effectively communicate and debate your ideas and thoughts. You should start with applying for clan council if this is the route you would like to go down. They are currently undergoing a mass recruitment. Although this position comes with no publicity as it remains a secret who is on the council.

Different question entirely, unsure why you linked to this as no one actually answered his question.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Hey there ! I currently want to apply for clan mod , but if thats possible , I would like to know the requirments?

Free form application - no "requirements" as such.

Just send it to faint.
just as a note, the clan team generally tends to accept clan mods directly from the council. it's rare that anyone is promoted to clan mod without first going through clan council.
So I just do a normal free form application to faint?
Flame Forger
Yes exactly that, but as faint stated your chances are lowered if you are not first in the council before trying to become a mod.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Hmm so to get started what do I have to write to Faint?
Flame Forger
Anything you think that's important, it's free form.
For some tips you can go to the "how to apply for staff position 101" thread in the tutorials section.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hmm so to get started what do I have to write to Faint?

Originally Posted by Icky View Post
Free form application - no "requirements" as such.

Just send it to faint.

icky already answered that for you. No requirements; so anything that you think is important.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert