Toribash
Original Post
HELP ME CREATORS OF TORIBASH!!!>:[
I MADE AN EPIC SPAR REPLAY WITH A FRIEND AND I SAW THE REPLAY AND IT LOOKED AWSOME BUT WHEN I WENT TO THE REPLAY TAB IN THE MENU I WATCHED IT AND SINCE I PUT DQ ON IN THE MIDDLE OF A GAME IT FRICKEN DQ'D MY FRIEND AND ENDED THE REPLAY BUT WHEN IT SHOWED IT TO ME AFTER THEE GAME IT WAS FINE AND THERE NEEDS TO BE A WAY TO PASS THAT DQ WITHOUT IT RESTARTING THE REPLAY.PLZ
I HAD A VERY BAD DAY AND IS STORMING OUTSIDE IM NOT GUNNA PUT UP WITH THIS. PLZ ADD THE FEATURE TO TURN OFF THE RESTART ON DQ PLZ!
Try going into toribash's file location, opening the replay, & turning disqualification off.

I forget which 0's & 1's are which, so someone will link you to a replay hacking thread, since I can't find it.
woah
Originally Posted by Reshiss View Post
Try going into toribash's file location, opening the replay, & turning disqualification off.

I forget which 0's & 1's are which, so someone will link you to a replay hacking thread, since I can't find it.

Here you go
I'm only cleaning here..
also what i have found is saving the replay just before you go into the mp after match replay (If you can that is btw just press f)
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash