Ranking
Original Post
[ART] i maek drawings wee
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO art board people! I come to you because i wish to share the fact that i have begun occasionally drawing on paper, as opposed to my usual digital stuff. Since i have no scanner available, you'll have to suffice with photos taken with my shoddy phone camera, but rest assured that i'm trying to make them as clear as i can.

This thread may become a dump for such drawings of mine in the future, but for now, i shall attack your eyes with these:

a dargon

an angry fish

Comments and criticism welcome! (although i'd appreciate it if you keep a reasonably polite tone)
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I like the dragon but the fish look a little funny, try to make a happy mood and cheerful face for the fish

Overall- dragon 8.5/10- fish 6/10
[Gear] | [TMO] | ARA
Apply for Gear here!!!
That fish's 'face' look very good and cartoonish, the body is fine as well. The onyl thing that's a bit of a fail is tail... make it... a bit bigger and more beautiful?
For the fish, 6.5/10, love the style.
Add some more 3D effects to the dragon, 7/10
[Gangsters] RuBash
[TABD][Team Australia] RIP[Source]
º°À¾Ç Â࿸´°ÀË º°º¸µ ¾ ¸¿° ¾Ä°½° ´¾»¶½Ë ±ËÂÌ ½°¿¸Á°½Ë
° ÜÕÝï ÔÐÖÕ ÝÕ ÒßØáÐÛ, åãØáÐá~Tarlan
Computer graphics come later, first i'll have to get my pencilling up to scratch. It's been a weakness of mine for far too long, and i think it's been impeding me.

@MrGarry: Fishtails? Yeah, i should probably study those a bit more. I basically just went by the word "ray-finned" and the typical fins one draws as a child. :U
Also, i'm holding on the shading for now, it takes forever to do with a pencil, but the principles are the same as on the computer. Case in point: the hat on this page.

@Gazorite: HAPPY FISH? Oh man, if there's one thing i go in for, it's angry fish. :U
I suppose i could try making a happy fish for a change, though, i don't do that a lot.

Thanks for your comments, guys! Much appreciated. c:
Here's a landscapey thing i drew in class.

landscapey thing

Didn't get to shading the mountains because i drew it during the breaks, and didn't want to miss too much of what the lector said. Might try fixing that later, once i actually know how to draw mountains. :U
That is a pretty landscapey thing, but the cloud is a bit weird looking.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Oh yeah, the cloud is the worst thing ever, i had basically repressed its existence in my mind. I seriously need to lern2clouds. :c
The dragon needs to be a little more detailed. So.. 8/10
And the fish looks a little cartoonish and also needs more detailing. So..6/10
The landscapey thing is good, the cloud and the sun looks rushed but the others are okay(they also need a little more details). So...6.5/10
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Originally Posted by shook View Post
Oh yeah, the cloud is the worst thing ever, i had basically repressed its existence in my mind. I seriously need to lern2clouds. :c

Dood, you could sell that for like a billion dollars.
Stop saying you suck, these are all beautiful.
69/6.9 on everything man.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|