Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Toribash - BOOM

Mainly did this to try motion tracking in sv for the first time, but yeah. cnc?

Soft:
Toribash
Fraps
Sony Vegas Pro 12
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Very nice, but boring...)))

bostaff Moderated Message:
please keep posts constructive, thanks
Last edited by boStaff; May 27, 2013 at 10:26 AM.
I'm not even whining about what you said, but it's that I don't understand.
It's nice, but it's boring.

I like the video, you focused more on the sync imo, the effects/overlay just didn't seem to go with the replay, and the shaders. It just seemed like an odd pick for the shaders. It drew my attention more than the fight itself did.
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
The vid overall was good, I liked the sync and the flow of the replays kept up with the music. The red flashes got to be a bit annoying after a bit though, and it felt like the motion tracked text cut off too soon. That may just be me though. Overall it was still enjoyable in the end.
ORMO|Retired
Originally Posted by Pr1vAt3 View Post
The vid overall was good, I liked the sync and the flow of the replays kept up with the music. The red flashes got to be a bit annoying after a bit though, and it felt like the motion tracked text cut off too soon. That may just be me though. Overall it was still enjoyable in the end.

My thoughts exactly.
The quality is surprisingly good for it not being raytraced. you should do more pan/cropping : D
Is it annoying because the color was red/Are the blue ones less annoying? I feel they fit better.

i know you just don't like flashes, but i had sync and flash in this, so it's not lazy.