Ranking
Original Post
[TEX] True full 512x512 Spiderman set WIP
Wow its been a while since I have been on the forum , how is everyone doing ?

So I finally have some free time and chose to continue on with my true full 512 Spiderman set, originaly I wasn't going to create the web all over the body but I had a sudden change of heart. Mapping the chest joints is a lot easier then it looks , I should make templates so people know.

Any way, this is what I have for the head so far , I disided to go with a more Venom look with a bluish tindge to it. The Venom symbol will be on the pecs and chest area but it will be difficult due to me having to place it in sections and in the correct spots .

I wont change the eyes though , but the web design on the head will be all over the body replacing what is there already. But that Toribash symbol will be on the body , just in a different spot ( that's where the venom symbol will be going)

Mmmm Well all I am seeing is cloud difference filter, brush strokes, and a bit of shading on the head... Pretty much all I see for right now. Waiting for more W.I.P's for further CnC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
@ Noel : Well I got the idea when I was looking at all the different alternate costume designs for Spiderman ( and there are alot ) , so I wanted to create my own version. Im glad you like it and thank you for the kind comment.

@ HolyButler : a good observation , this set is no wear near close to being done. Every body part will be textured with web ( as I previously stated ). And the light blue web on the chest will not be used .

@ Beta : Of course thats all you see haha, the main focus on this set will be the web design and a Spiderman symbol on the chest. This set will not have too much in the way of " shaded grooves " or fancy do-dads.

@ boStaff : I am using no reference. The way I see is since there are so many alternate versions of Spiderman , then why not create a unique version ? Since his eye's are usually apart then whats wrong with having them together ? Thats the beauty of creativity.
That's pretty sexy. I've loved this head and for some reason, i guess that the rest of the set isn't that good, i mean, don't remember the spiderman, the things on the pecs sucks. But, you've made this all a bit better, simple and smart. Keep improving dude, you have time.
Originally Posted by TRichard21 View Post
@ boStaff : I am using no reference. The way I see is since there are so many alternate versions of Spiderman , then why not create a unique version ? Since his eye's are usually apart then whats wrong with having them together ? Thats the beauty of creativity.

So true I am posting merely to quote this.

Looks nice, could throw in some different materials to make it seem more modern, but it's really too early of a WIP for me to say anything.
(>^_^)>
It doesn't really look like spiderman, more like if spiderman and tb had a baby. Which is a good thing mind you, I like where you're going with it. But the one complaint I can make with it is that it would b pretty boring to have the same things all over the joints or will you switch it up in places. Also the centre object logo should have a design around or something, instead of it being all alone in there.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS