Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Second Toribash Edit
Well guys, you forced me to create a youtube account. Hopefully my parents won't notice I did :P

Here it is:

Softwares used:
Editing: iMovie 12
Recording: QuickTime Player
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Music is great but not original ive heard it in a video somewhere. The text at the bottom was distracting. Other than that its pretty great
Clips had practically no sync to the music. A couple moments matched the musics but that's the extent.
Work on syncing clips to the music.
Keyframes are really useful.
Effects are pretty much the general key points of replays.

To be honest, not quite good.
I hate being cruel, but I don't lie.
Nah, you're not cruel.

You're telling the truth at least

Thanks anyway.

Oh and the sync was all on youtube. The audio got desynch'd a bit
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Sync is there but it's weak, use some Colour Correction and try to find songs that haven't been used before. (this song was used in mocucha's "Uke Owned")
"Do not tell me you cannot overpower bullyness" - Dickster
The replays do not match the song speed and the slow mo is laggy as shit.
Not much effects here just plain replays and the text under
eh
The repalys were realy slow and didnt grab my attention, The sync was ok and the song was good too. but I wasnt in it
becuase I wasnt in it I give you(Im being merciful) 1/10
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Try adding some CC and speeding up the clips using velocity
try to find a song that fit the vids, and use alt if you hover over a song file so you can sync the hits
Dubstep | Skrillex<3
Allllllllllllrighty then...
Well first of all the choice of replays seemed rather strange, but that's just me. The camera got really jerky or spastic at some times (did it clip through Swexx's leg at one point?) and it looked like you didn't even use keyframes in Jaker's portion. The syncing was kind of there, but when you went into slow motion (in ManlyPotato's replays in particular) it was like watching someone shift + P through the replay.
Preposterously dank.
The sync was off most of the time but the clips were decent. The camera angle got a little bit weird a lot. Another thing that I didn't really like to much was the speed of the clips, it looks like you were using twixtor on every single clip every single second of it. Just needs a better fps unless my computer is fucking up.