Toribash
Original Post
Divine's shop
hi. welcome to my shop.

will do (or try to do) mostly anything for tc. avatars, signatures, pictures, other graphiks, animate replayes, make tori videos, etc.

and, of course you can buy my textures.
as far for now i do heads, and need some time to fully scale features of tori-texture creating. (i began my toribashing a week ago. => tori-texture making - only few days ago.)

-
"hit target" - 300tc

-
"black eight" - 400tc

-
"ninja" - 450tc

-
"kenny" - 350tc SOLD to WonkyMoose

-
"eye" - 450tc

-
"crash test dummy" - 300tc

-
"iron mask" - 400tc SOLD to Phosphine

-
"football" - 500tc (...yes, it is a football ball. not ideal through, but it was hard to make it.)

note, that my shop has open market system and is customer friendly. you can offer your price, or ask to modify something. (recolour and text inserting - for free). i do not sell textures immediately - this means i wait 1 day from the first offer on some texture, and if there's another customer for this texture (especially - with better offer) i have my right to choose. but of course once i choose some1, the texture is all his and 4ever.

also feel free to give me your special requests in personal messages. it will cost you twice, but best quality is assured. dont be afraid of my newbie status, i'm good with photoshop and will never release a bad quality product
Last edited by DivineLux; Jul 14, 2008 at 08:53 PM.
phosphine, you mean iron mask gradiented from quicksilver to toxic? or you mean make it coloured like quicksilver OR toxic? cuz i am able to do both
thx, but what about your email? or should i post a texture right here, in atachments? (i'm sorry if i ask stupid question, i'm just new here)