Toribash
Original Post
Awseome replays (again ;P)
Here's some new replays I've made, hope you'll enjoy 'em.

rate and constructive criticism plz
Attached Files
Nice12.rpl (57.2 KB, 23 views)
Nice11.rpl (139.5 KB, 23 views)
Nice13.rpl (63.2 KB, 24 views)
All perfect decaps...wow...your replays need no constructive criticism, only 10/10 ratings!

Those replays are pwn.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
nice11: the best of these. Love the capoieraish whirling. very stylish. your forearms sometimes pass through the legs, though, and there's a very short slightly stiff section in the buildup
nice12: doesn't keep an even line with the others. this one is too simple. and the mock kick in the beginning doesn't help. only my opinion, though.
nice13: here the whirling returns, not as much of it, but very well enough. too bad your forearm does some ghosting here too. I like the near-lateral path of the head a lot
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Thx for the comments

And I'll try to work on those arms moving trought the legs and the stiffness

EDIT: Here's a new replay based on Nice13
Attached Files
Nice14.rpl (57.8 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by DrDeath; Aug 16, 2008 at 02:54 PM.
the stiffness hardly needs work done. it's that small. but yeah, it would be the tad bit better without it, and that's why I'm telling you, so that you can improve. I know how a replay may seem perfect to oneself, even though you know there's something that can be improved.

the ghosting is your actual problem, work on that, the stiffness can wait. and even so, ghosting once or twice in a replay is hardly an issue, but you did it like four or five times

anyways, why I posted this message was to tell you you'd forgotten to actually add the replay EDIT: noty more. will proceed to commenting:

Nice14: very nice, very fluid. and you don't often see somersaults in TB. actually the only one I've seen that I remember was made by me. and I tell you, it was crap as it is, but comparing to this, if mine was crap, crap is gold (it's a compliment, you'll get it in a while, if you didn't right away). and somersaults bring into my mind, I liked the position uke slumped to in the original "Nice13". also, you almost sit on uke after the "game over" text. prolly unintentional, but kudos for that nevertheless.
Last edited by Archlurps; Aug 16, 2008 at 03:00 PM. Reason: comment on replay
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!