Toribash
Original Post
(( OMEGEAR SHOP )) Top quality for top customer !

Dear Valued Customer,

I welcomes you to my local sales office today and all the summer time. I'm always available to answer any questions you might have about Omegear's products and technologies. I remain 100 per cent committed to delivering high quality, reliable service that my customers can depend on. I look forward to collaborating with you to create customized solutions to help you achieve competitive advantages for your toribash character utilizing my world-class portfolio of connectivity.

Some rules :

1. Only TC are accepted, no trade
2. If you want an item, just drop a reply on the thread with the name of the desired item, i will contact you
3. If you want extra text in the back of the head (like your clan) it will cost you +100 EXTRA tc
4. No more colors change accepted

Reply to this thread with the following details

1. Style (Demoniac, Goth, Lougne, Digital, War, ...)
2. Border (Fat, thin, no)
3. Colors (Red based, blue based...)
4. What do you want on your sig/avatar ?
5. If you want one based on one for your screenshot, please provide me a link.
Price : from 200 to 5,000 TC

Full texture set :
Reply to this thread with the following details

1. Style (Demoniac, Goth, Lougne, Digital, War, Tekken, ...)
2. Colors (Red based, blue based...)
3. Name, letters, typo
4. Extra
5. (Optional) Your actual colors (relax / force) so i can make you some suggestion if you want don't have idea of what you want exactly
Price : from 5,000 to 50,000 TC Maximum

BUSY-O-METER : High
( green = you can order, orange = your order may be canceled, red = you can't order)

Have a nice day !

ULTIMA
Sold to Phosphine

ROCK LEE !
700 TC

LASER BEEM PEW PEW §
500 TC

WTF
500 TC

Green tea
Sold to Phosphine

My avatar !

Under construction

Under construction
Last edited by 0megear; Jun 23, 2008 at 05:13 PM.
Originally Posted by 0megear View Post
I'm selling top quality to top customer !
With hotline 24/7 and top 32BIT JPEG it's real

arent most heads in 32bit :/ what makes yours special
..|.,
U1V1
meh, check your PMs I have an order/fix for you
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
I see. You sir have just come up with a new marketing scheme, sell heads for triple the price but wait, They are COLOR COMPATABLE with all joints.

good luck
..|.,
U1V1
heelloooo
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.