Toribash
Great replay. I loved the opener and the first kick. I just noticed you were spinning all the time, and I like it. Your second wasn't as good as your first, 'cause it looked a bit weird and DMed only 2 Joints. Overall, it's a destructive replay with pretty good flow and momentum. 9/10
yeah ok
I love your unique openers, you seem to get awesome stuff out of nothing. The manipulation hit was kind of odd, it didn't look natural. The flip into the kick was awesome, and the kick itself was also awesome. I liked the transition with the hands as well. You always have such powerful spins, and of course you have one in this replay. The glute kick was ok, but not great. The handspin at the end was hot though.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Brilliant.
One of the best openers I've seen in a long time, that hop was awesome.
The boom looks amazingly powerful but the glute kick was not as good.
Loved the spin at the end and the handstand pose, I have no idea why people don't pose like that more often, it looks way way way better than most of the regular standing poses.
trouts/10
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Replay one:
A very unique opener(which are hard to find these days.) I love how relaxed and naturaly you spin into the boom, it was mind blowing, also you were remarkibly Clean and fluid.10/10
Replay two:
The opener wasn't to interesting but right after you sort of looked like a gorilla with your elbows slighly bent, a very interesting way to build into the manipulation. The Boom kick was so perfectly aimed it was also mind blowing. It is surprising how well you utilize the ground by building momentum. Nograb is also a big plus. 10/10
Replay three:
on normal (toribash) gravity you still work well with the spinning and the booming. the second boom replay looked unique in a way you don't see every day. but I thought the grab to the head on the first boom was a little missplaced and could have been dealt with better, but nothing major. 9.5/10

Something I didn't mention was the Rediculously awesome pose at the end of every replay, Crazy shit man!
Gj
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Like spinspinboomspinpawkapawspinspinnipplespawpose.
You made me smile.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
DUDE! Your speed is fucking amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are the fastest -30 player evar!
10/10
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|