Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Did you kinda like it?Please be honest beacuse its not my fault that im not good -.-
Yes.
2 Votes / 28.57%
No.
2 Votes / 28.57%
Normal.
3 Votes / 42.86%
Boring.
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
My Replays =D ( i aint a skilled playeR)
here are some of my Replays (They might not be so good beacuse im not a skilled player but i hope you like em) some are decaps and some are random stuff =D ( yeah and the replay named His Head Sure can fly you just have to watch his head it goes really high 0_0)( and the replay LMAO B**** SLAP is when the UKE tries to get to while the script named Opener is activated but when he gets to me i slap him down so he dq`s XD)( and LOl wierd thing XD just watch it to the end and at the end it will be funny XD)
Attached Files
Another awesome head kick!.rpl (27.7 KB, 15 views)
Head nock!.rpl (22.0 KB, 10 views)
his head sure can fly.rpl (11.1 KB, 9 views)
LMAO!.rpl (32.8 KB, 9 views)
Lol wierd thing XD.rpl (27.3 KB, 9 views)
To be honest those replays arnt exactly that good I would use relax all to make moves fluid
and practice from there.

Good Luck
Sold my dog to join RRO
They are actually not really good. some tips to improve below

Dont move uke, dont use instagib mods like swords etc., try to relax more, dont be symmetric and keep disemberment thereshold in 100.
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
Originally Posted by LulzMaster View Post
way too stiff use relax all- 2/10

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You know Nothing.

The replays where nice, you have the right concept. But just try and keep momentum and speed. Always move.

Luck.
Breaking rules is bad
Originally Posted by Dargoba View Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You know Nothing.

The replays where nice, you have the right concept. But just try and keep momentum and speed. Always move.

Luck.

the replays were not that good, remember to use relax, it helps you to get a much better flow. also, dont post a replay showing how much points or "pain" you caused to uke, because frankly, nobody cares about replays without dms. although they were stiff they were fast, if you could get more style, more relax, and more destruction you could be really good, jamesbones. if i could chose between who got the analysis better between dargoba and lulzmaster, id chose lulzmaster at the moment.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.