Ranking
Original Post
Wushu moveplan (please help improve)

I was woundering if there is anyway i can improve this, (defencive fight plan)
also rating / tips and / edits are welcome.
Attached Files
11 WushOmoveplan.rpl (22.1 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by RS1HELLHOUND; May 18, 2010 at 10:26 PM.
The art of war is not to die for one's country...
But to make the other guy die for his.
Well, first off,

Try relaxing more, when you relax the amount of damage that can possibly be hit on you is less, and it is easier to dodge and/or block

Also, in wushu it is USALLY best to attack in the second space frame, the reason for this is that most people attack then and it is easy to block and hit their body as it lunges for the attack on you

The opener (first frame) is very very over used and not very sufficient, there is only one way to attack and that is from the bottom to the top. This can easily be taken out and comebacks from the after position are also very hard. Using the opener is a bad idea, and I suggest creating your own style and opener.
okay thank you for the tips, i pulled it in a match that had alot of "breakdance" like moves (staying on or very near the floor) and i pulled it out of my head to try and combat these fast moves.
The art of war is not to die for one's country...
But to make the other guy die for his.
Son,you can't create a move plan for Wushu,although what your doing can help you a bit.In Wushu,you have to react:According to your position,the other player's position,and what you want to do(attack or defense) which can mainly be affected by your damage points.Fight plans Don't always work,you play with a certain style or mentality.If you like being defensive then you mostly have to wait for the opponent to attack then attack but not in a vague way.You have to let him think that he can attack you,then surprise him.If you want to play with an attacking mentality,that's pretty much easier,just destroy everything but this needs a lot of skill and practice and even with that,it may not pay off.The best thing to do is not to stick to a certain style/mentality,it is better for you to react according to the current situation.
Some Examples:
1-If I'm winning by 1k damage and I'm slightly far from my opponent,I would try coming back to him but in a very careful way,and when I reach him I would either try to do an evade,small step back,or block his move if it doesn't have much momentum then attack him.
2-If I'm losing by 20k,I wouldn't really care about defending,I would go all out.Trying to get a dismemberment or anything that could make himthink twice.
Their are many other situations to describe,but it gets a bit boring,Sorry.Also some of the stuff I say are bit ideological which even some of the best Wushu players out there can't perform,but it's the thought that counts,and with practice you can achieve anything.
Last edited by William; May 18, 2010 at 10:53 PM.