Original Post
[TEX]A head for Noel :3
Here it IS!
A Swan head peice thing!
CNC plox!

Programs Used : Krita
Tool: Waccom Intuous tablet

NEW STURF

Last edited by Calamity; Jun 26, 2015 at 07:29 PM.
I still take texture requests for usd
dat stinkface. she looks annoyed.
well done on making it actually look like a girl, but theres something really off about the face.
distance between the mouth and the nose is too far.
eyes are mapped correctly for the sphere, but not correctly for a face, the gap between the corner of the eye and the nose is too far. only solution for this is to make the eye bigger and move it inwards, then hope it still maps well.
shading of the nose is (to use a term that the gata boys use on my work all the time) quite pillowy.
jaw is very square and chin is very thin. if you moved the mouth up it would solve the one problem, but you'd still want to rework the jaw line.
face in general needs more depth.

skin tones are excellent though, which is something i really struggle with. bringing in the pinks and oranges to the skin is something i just cant get right. if anything, i want more of that.

what youve done with the hair sofar is excellent, another thing i suck at.
it looks soft and feathery and fluffy, looks legit, even with the limited amouth of work youve done on it.

the design around the helmet is super legit, maps nicely and looks pretty etc.
but the overall shape of the helmet just looks awkward.
no vertical elements, it just maps in a circle around the head, horizontally, the arches over the eyes arch too high and the helmet design just lacks depth and levels.

vertical elements, depth and sculpting, with detailing like youve done sofar
eg: what we did in gata http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=454243&page=8
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I'd have to agree with BenDover about the gao between the nose and the mouth it's a bit far apart. Also I don't think the nostrils look quite right or the bottom bridge of the nose where it connects to the upper lip.
👹 Bushido Member 👹

NEW STURF

added feathers to the sides and back on head
moved eye a bit and mouth

More CnC plox
I still take texture requests for usd
I don't like the way you made the nose

The first shadings look fine than the second, you way too much added the shadings, you made the head looks like an old lady.
The rest are fine
Last edited by Saiko; Jun 29, 2015 at 08:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
bintangfal#9846
Outstanding! But those eyes are too high. Bring them back down a bit

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
looks awesome! can't wait to see it finished, though I liked how in the first version you could see more of the eye (the right one)
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
The nose looks disturbing... She looks like a monkey. The thing between the nose and the mouth looks monkeyish as well, I'd suggest making it lighter or deleting it and adding some shading. The shading around the mouth connecting with the nose and chin makes her look old like Azion said.

The rest looks nice, I like the eyes and the hair.
Last edited by JuaniXk; Jun 29, 2015 at 07:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Parkour • Spar • Skating
nice head if you dont mind me asking what drawing tablet do you have m8
<[Tint]Zubin> If you suck more people are going to think you're a girl