Ranking
Original Post
[VID] First intro I've ever made
The title explains it all.
Softwere: Mineimator :c
Music: Carbon Airways - Black Sun (Kill Paris Remix)

CnC ploz!!!
Last edited by Hypersaint; Jun 30, 2015 at 03:44 PM.
The font-style didn't suit with the 'H' thingy behind it.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
The spinning H in the background looks 2D. If you plan on keeping it 2D, I'd get rid of the fade and make it appear from its side. If not, I'd make it 3D.

It doesn't function particularly well as an intro. How does this intro transition into the following video? It's just a sudden ending without any fade or solid colour for keying out. I would advise doing a basic transition at the end so it can smoothly go into the video that follows it.
| old boi | Cyri | Xioi | Chill | SparChar | Fatman | JackMorris |
"Go back in time and get it tomorrow" - Jack
I'll make the transition don't worry about that.
And sure. I will try to make it 3D.
-----
Originally Posted by Bloomedia View Post
Between second 5 and second 6, the text looks like it lags and that can take away.

I am not sure what you mean. But if you mean that it teleports than that's what it is supose to do.
Last edited by Hypersaint; Jun 25, 2015 at 09:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
use after effects or something like that, i googled Mineimator and it looks like the thing that causes all shitty mc intros or all shitty intros in general
Okay, first off, i wanna say, the thing in the back didnt look too good, and the way it moved looked awkward, the sync with the text was laggy, try to add more things :P like my first intro that i made for a friend: So, alright, :P