Toribash
Original Post
Cheapest Graphics Card That run's shaders?
Erm, i'm using a 2004 (Intel Extreme Graphics 2 ) Card, just wanted to update to a newer one. Checked walmart today, all they had was a Nvidia for $80 and another Nvidia for like $110, but i'm kinda looking for something around $40 or 50...

That will run Toribash ( www.toribash.com ) Liquid blood and shaders...and idea's or reccomendations on where and which one to get?

(Originally posted at the playstation forums at www.us.playstation.com)

Seriously, if i had a graphics card capable of just running fluid blood, it would be a dream come true. That's truly what i've always wanted do out of a game, blood, and realistic blood, too (in fluidity) so, plz HELP?

well first, which slots do you have on your board? Might be hard for a pci to run shaders, well, atleast run the decently. :x

[T]
#hi

Yeah- it helps to know what slots you have free.

Also, most of the graphics processing is done by your processor as of 3.06, so I hope you have a good one.

To actually answer your question, this is a good one:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814127296
»You just wasted 5 seconds of your life. Congratulations!«
[m] - 2/29/2008 - Never Forget
erm, i bought this computer for like $2,000 back in 04, it's a Compaq Presario...umm...Intel Extreme Graphics 2 card, i think it has 4 slots directly next to the graphics card, but the other 3 not taken up are smaller, 3.0GHz, anything else u guy's would need or i can find?