Ranking
Original Post
[Solved] I Have Two Questions.
I have three questions about Toribash and the other question is about someone playing Toribash.

1. Can someone tell me what all the things are about in the gameplay section of setup?

2. On the forums, when I click search it doesnt let me search (its been doing that for a looooong time.)

3. Ok, my little sister plays Toribash and I didnt know about it. I feel like the game is too violent for her. And also, ill feel selfish about saying this but, I dont really like my sisters playing games that I LOVE to play.

Can anyone help?

firebolty Moderated Message:
Next time, make your thread titles more descriptive.
Last edited by firebolty; Oct 23, 2012 at 04:10 AM.
been here for a decade, damn.
1. If you mean Game Rules, it's the various rules of the current game, for example, engage distance is how far away from your opponent you win start and Dismemberment threshold is the amount of damage it will take for the joint to come off

2. Yeah it's been doing that for ages, it's just bugged I guess

3. Although toribash is a violent game, It is so unrealistic that it doesn't really have an effect on impressionable children, the moves in the game are impossible to copy and the graphics are so cartoony that it's not an overly gruesome looking game. If you don't want her playing it that's your own choice to make, but it's not an extremely violent game

Hope this helps
I'm so noob, I press C twice
Proud member of [Extreme]
2. Search requires Toriprime or VIP due to the load it places on the servers.

Use google & add site:forum.toribash.com to the search

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you