Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[S] Free head texture
I am a graphic designer as my occupation and I feel I would be able to create some standard heads, however I don't really work well without someone telling me what they want done.So the first request given, (maybe more) I'll do for free and if you want to leave a tip you can. Please try to be specific with what you want.

Note: I'm a graphic designer, not an graphic artist, so creating images from scratch is really not my specialty. I will do my best though.
Its alright take your time But just PM me when u think your done and thanks
its hard to find cool people like your self these days
A ninja with purple wrap all around his head black bandana only eyes showing and a piece of purple wrap missing on his cheek with skin showing like he was cut there and if its actually good and I like it I will pay u
Guess Who's Back?
I just finished the first one, however one thing holding me back is my inability to preview it on a sphere. I tried the /lp 0 preview thing and even going through the tutorials over and over, I do something wrong. Anyways. Doodle, I'll work on your thing right now. I'm confused what you're getting at with the "purple wrap all around" but still a black bandana on. First image was pm'd to you br0hug, thanks for the nice words btw.
Alright Heres Something I threw together real quick so just make something like that but better quality Lol
And no need for purple circles on black band
Attached Images
Ninja test.jpg (40.9 KB, 10 views)
Guess Who's Back?