Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
whats a bounty?
what is a bounty? Is it a player thet if beaten up will cost the the player who be
ats him?
The black owl that want to prey is HERE
One player can put a bounty in tc on another player's head. Then if that player is beaten, the person that beats them gets the bounty tc. That's all I know of.
I'm not sure if you have to decap them or not or if there are other complications.
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
I'm not sure if you have to decap them or not or if there are other complications.

No you just have to beat the person. No decaps necessary.

Originally Posted by blackowlprey View Post
can we know that the person is a bounty?

I don't really understand what you meant so I'll be answering multiple questions that are close to yours :

- Can you know if there is a bounty on yourself? Yes you can, a PM will be sent to you stating that there is a bounty on your head.

- Can you know if there is an unclaimed bounty on someone's head? Ingame, you cannot, the only way to do so is to check this list. Whichever does not have any named under the "claimed by" column is a bounty that is still unclaimed.

- Can you know if a specific person placed a bounty on someone? Only way to do so is to check the bounties list linked above. The "added by" column is for the people who put the bounty on others' heads.

- Can you know if a person already had a bounty on his head and was already claimed? Yes, if there was a bounty text in the bounty, you will see a text under the person's name when he's playing ingame. If no bounty text was added, you have no choice but to resort to the bounties list linked above.

If you didn't mean any of these questions I listed above, feel free to clarify your question to us so we'd give you a correct answer ;)
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Ok then I have a question that's been itching me do I have to pay 2k for the bounty to stat
Lol I know Your jelly yeah........
Originally Posted by takuzo View Post
Ok then I have a question that's been itching me do I have to pay 2k for the bounty to stat

You only have to pay the 2k fee if you want to add a bounty text, which is a message that appears below a person's name in-game once they've been beaten (like belt and rank).

Originally Posted by blackowlprey View Post
why many people make their selves a bounty?

So that they can have a bounty text that they set themselves. As explained above, bounty text is a message that appears below a person's name once they've been beaten.
we can put people to the bounty list and we will get a money if we defeat people that in the bounty list that isnt claim.