First skeet
First skeet replay I ever done

--------------------------------------------------------------
Added New Replay : 11/24/13 4;31pm

decap attempt failed
Attached Files
Skeet+Decap.rpl (85.5 KB, 29 views)
No Decap Skeet.rpl (91.4 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Bakugan; Nov 24, 2013 at 11:31 PM.
alright thanks (: I know the run was sloppy but it was suppose to be a sneak walk, I wanted the hand to hit the head and then I decap it. first skeet not bad
Just gonna say this, It's not a skeet.
It IS throwing a body part at uke, but it's not a skeet.
A skeet requires you to either hit the head or dismember a joint.
It isn't necessarily the neck, it can be the chest, lumbar, etc.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by MasterT0r3 View Post
it is just the same.....

But did it dismember? No.

Some further critiques

The way to the jump was kinda weird and twitchy. I know it's suppose to be a run but it looked too floaty. The Decap looked cool and could've followed up to something else, let's say a pose.

Well der.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Well in my books, I'd call it a skeet.

You don't necessarily have to dm something or hit the head but it can make the replay look much better.

The problem I kinda have with your skeet though is that you break your hand and then you go to grab it. What I would do is I would move my hand towards my other hand before it breaks so once it does your other hand will be there to grab it and it will look very smooth and much better imo.

Another problem is that your arm is very stiff, you need to utilize your elbow and wrist to make a whipping action so that maximum force will be placed in the projectile. This not only looks ridiculously awesome, but it will be a hell of a lot easier to get those skeet booms, and dms.

You also need a pretty good placement before you throw because if you throw and you are off balance, you won't be able to get a lot of power in.

all in all, that was a pretty good skeet for a first timer it tends to get much easier once you get the hang of it. But please note some of the best skeets (see tamer0's) can take long tedious hours of editing to get them right.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Alright I'll make more and try with a "dismemberment"? I don't see how it would even work for me, I can't even punch dismember but only kick
-----
Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
But did it dismember? No.

Some further critiques

The way to the jump was kinda weird and twitchy. I know it's suppose to be a run but it looked too floaty. The Decap looked cool and could've followed up to something else, let's say a pose.

Well der.

I ended with a frontal tripod
----------------
Added Replay
Last edited by Bakugan; Nov 24, 2013 at 11:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump