Toribash
Original Post
My Backflip
I have been working on backflips, front flips, and all other stuff. I know the replay is 5000 frames but I only do 1 backflip, also I could do a better landing. So tell me what you guys think ^_^ Also I will be updating this thread!
Attached Files
COOLEST BACKFLIP EVER.rpl (60.2 KB, 16 views)
Stiff, ugly. And you went WAY too high to make something even semi enjoyable. Nothing good about. Nothing unique, I could go and replicate it right now.
Originally Posted by Dupbuck View Post
Stiff, ugly. And you went WAY too high to make something even semi enjoyable. Nothing good about. Nothing unique, I could go and replicate it right now.

I took your advise and done a relax all backflip. I started off the same but then relaxed all and made it slightly better.
Attached Files
Backflip EDITED.rpl (27.7 KB, 16 views)
I don't really see much of a difference on this one.
Everybody toe jumps these days, but I have no right to complain as I do these sometimes.
Anyway, your arms are a bit stiff. If you were just gonna do a simple flip like that, why jump so high? I guess it can't be helped on -22 grav.
Also, using relax all won't make a replay look better. It's like putting a polar bear in the savanna. It simply won't blend in well with everything else. It's necessary to know when to relax or hold a joint to make a replay look better.
I can't really say much else since it's just 1 flip. Try to do more and I'll reply with more.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays