Toribash
Original Post
hand textures wont work
ok i bought hand textures activated them and uploaded a pic and i have been waiting over an hour and they wont upload
i think there fixing somthing cause they changed the whole entire texture thing, so i think it my be down for a min, cause i just bought left and right arm textures, and they wont upload...
Originally Posted by Daxx777 View Post
ok i bought hand textures activated them and uploaded a pic and i have been waiting over an hour and they wont upload

Make sure it's in the correct format [preferrably .tga], 128x128, no compression and that it has at least 1 coloured pixel.
If you done all these steps, open your Toribash, play multiplayer and then restart Toribash.
The textures should appear.
I believe the texture system is being updated today, so just wait, it will take a bit.

B&B&B&
i has the same problem my head wont upload and ive waited for like 3 hours
,uploaded the tex tga file,all in order but it doesnt load
Originally Posted by Burrou View Post

You dont read do u?

Originally Posted by nmilkosky View Post
I believe the texture system is being updated today, so just wait, it will take a bit.

-.-
[05:39] [√]╒ace: This coffee taste like anus
Originally Posted by Drakhir View Post
Make sure it's in the correct format [preferrably .tga], 128x128, no compression and that it has at least 1 coloured pixel.
If you done all these steps, open your Toribash, play multiplayer and then restart Toribash.
The textures should appear.

Originally Posted by Burrou View Post

Do what I told [and what Stilf just linked, which is basically the same].

Originally Posted by hax444 View Post
You dont read do u?
-.-

I believe the update took only a few hours and it was back up again.
but for me i see no problem or error apearing, just it doesnt appear, i uploaded the tex ,activated the item yesterday and the other guy who posted was 2 days before my lst post so that means it was already updated the image was a tga file 128x128 i just dont get why it doesnt come out
well sorry for posting twice but i really want my texture and nobodys answering i also tried everything said before i doesnt apear T_T (look at post above)