Ranking
Original Post
[VID] Story | TB
Hey guys, been awhile, but i finally came out to make a video, just alot of shit has been happening around me irl and it's been fucking up my schedule, so I won't be able to upload as much, but i found some time to make a video. So here it is.

Replays by: Shiro
Programs: Fraps, Toribash, AAE cc
Letz go bois
Last edited by rcnerf; Oct 3, 2015 at 05:48 AM.
Music and this textures was just ɢïɛαâ. lov that glow at de end. 9/9
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
This video is great, I LOVE the eye glow at the end. Replays are good too, Shiro is pretty amazing.

My only problem was the first shader didn't really fit the song.
Glimpsed
twas a strange video, but it was a good type of strange i guess.

The music did not float my boat, but thats opinionated
Sync and flow was pretty good for such a weird song.
was a little dark at some parts. The tori color and background made some things towards the end hard to see so. Yeah theres that. Overall this was a very different video.

What I really didn't like though what Uke's set was in the beginning half of the video, and the shader. Just didn't feel like it went with the mood/vibes you were giving off with the music and Shiro's set. I don't kno but it just contributed to the weirdness of the video.

In my opinion as far as the mood and looks..i didn't like it.
but from a "how well it was made" point of view.
It was very well done. So good job.

8.99999999.../10
Last edited by matarika; Oct 3, 2015 at 10:10 AM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
This was pretty good. Unfortunately, since this video, every time you do one of the same style, I can't help but compare them... And I don't think you've quite lived up to it yet

Anyway, very glad to see you back, I always enjoy your videos. Hope irl shit has calmed down for you
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave