Ranking
Original Post
[VID] IBT by Matarika

Hey! So I had a tons of fun editing this short vid. Worked on rhythm, setting a pace, and transitions i guess. Things i've never really taken the time to really focus on. It's a work in progress. (not referring to the video) Anyway, i hope you enjoy the video.

AECS6
IMOV

Replays by Fudgiebalz
song - Futuristic: I be that

btw i know :20 to :23 may have looked weird.
Didn't come out how i wanted it to,
(the hands are too dark and clashed with shader)
but it wasn't horrible enough to take out

Last edited by matarika; Oct 3, 2015 at 09:40 AM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
I liked it, could have used some cc.
free cam was a bit weird, idk could just be me.
I liked this.

Wasn't a fan of the intro being 1/3 of the video though.
Yes matarika! This shows very noticeable improvement, well done!

as you already pointed out, 0:20-0:23 didn't quite work, but it would've been very cool if it had, keep trying these things out

Originally Posted by matarika View Post
(the hands are too dark and clashed with shader)
but it wasn't horrible enough to take out

You can fix this with CC. If you need help with how to do that, I'll direct you to someone better than me at CC

All in all great job mata, I'm very happy to see you trying something new (not that I didn't like your old stuff, but it's always cool to do something different)
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
This is really interesting, I like that you're trying out a new style

I also think that you should remake your intro, it's rather stale/slow if you understand what I mean? Try smoothing things out using the graph editor, it's really helpful

Sync was great and stuff

I'm looking forward to seeing how you're going to go on from here, keep up the good work
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions