Toribash
Original Post
My Acrobat Skills Replay
tell me If it's Good Or Not.
I Won't Spoil Much of it, But The End Of This was Just pure LUCK, I Clicked Random Parts Scrambling Around, Hoping Not To Hit The Lava.
Attached Files
its just a bunch of boring hold-symmetry.its not entertaining or exciting. next time use relax, and start to use the joints as if you would in reality.the ending was kind of lucky too.
1.5/10
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
jesus Guys, Go easy on me, I Just Re-Downloaded This Game And Continued playing It, And Forgot to relax, give Me Some Time. =/
go easy on you!?! well im just speaking the truth.you cant expect to post in a thread with other professionals and newbies and expect to get a good score in comparison to pros. the reason why i do not go easy one people is because if you say something "is awesome to how long youve played" is because the person being criticised will not strive to be better.

long live good replays
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
You won't improve with comments that 'take it easy'.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
To be honest it's not a bad start. Precision will come in handy when you start getting better. I recomend waiting a bit more untill you post replays in here, as you can see, comments can be harsh and sometimes inappropriate.
I think you can criticize constructively while "taking it easy", specially considering that he's obviously new.