Toribash
Original Post
kamelåså is A++ grate
no kamelåså does not mean anything

Anyways replays. Comments and criticism and stuff welcome and appreciated. I know speech is silver and silence is golden, but you don't have to speak while typing on a keyboard, right? RIGHT? :>
Attached Files
Class A - Dvaskolov.rpl (117.6 KB, 36 views)
Class A - What am i doing.rpl (112.8 KB, 33 views)
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Thanks a lot, guys.
Unfortunately, i have yet to make more replays. Stay tuned, but don't hold your breath. :U
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
nice replays i couldn't get the headkick that u just sweeped his face without decappin but the u came back and finished it
I'm a fucking professional!
the second kick of dvaskolov was brutal and you are dormat the decap was pretty uber ^^
nice replays I d like to see more replay now 8/10
The first one was pretty clean and fast but when slwon down, you can see that it's actually not that destructive. I guess that that makes the overall impression even better since you manage to make it look different than it is.
The second one is pretty funny which is getting rare in replays now days. it's cool, not too slow but not too fast either so we can appreciate the action. Really good replay.
The last one is my favourite, I'm always amazed at how people can manipulate relaxed uke and that one was VERY cool. The hits were pretty, the whole flow was really great and it's impressive how you manage to get uke in the way of your feet and fists.

Those were some epic replays.