Toribash
Original Post
[S] 404 an error has occured. You have no Avvy! [S]
Hello!

My name is error, and I make somewhat simple avatars and signatures for a small price.

Signature - 2k

I normally only edit tori's, but I will try my best to edit a specific image for you.

Examples of my work are here;

Signatures

Note; All images will be above regular size. They will be resized to the minimum when you upload the texture.

Application

Last edited by Jaxon; Mar 31, 2015 at 07:16 PM.
I'm just gamin' man
How much you are willing to pay; 5k or more.
Theme; Anime
What you want; Something from Fairy Tail. You may want to google some images about it.
Overall color theme; Grey
Any other details; I don't want anything fancy. Just something with my name at the bottom, if you could, put Happy as the character in the main area.
Also a reference for the picture. You will definitely have to shrink this down to size.

WARNING: FUCKLOT OF BIG.

Last edited by id; Mar 29, 2015 at 10:29 AM.
Originally Posted by Regotten View Post
How much you are willing to pay; 5k or more.
Theme; Anime
What you want; Something from Fairy Tail. You may want to google some images about it.
Overall color theme; Grey
Any other details; I don't want anything fancy. Just something with my name at the bottom, if you could, put Happy as the character in the main area.
Also a reference for the picture. You will definitely have to shrink this down to size.

WARNING: FUCKLOT OF BIG.

Done

Any changes you need? I made it creepy lol. Sorry, I just had to when I saw that thing. I've already resized it for you.
I'm just gamin' man
Thank you! I will pay now.
-----
Actually, can you make it a bit bigger? It's kinda really small, and give it color? I'll add another 2k for those two changes
Last edited by id; Mar 31, 2015 at 01:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump