Toribash
Original Post
[README]For all of you people who want to help out
We, the Beginner Sanctuary moderators and the staff appreciate that you have been contributing in the Beginner Sanctuary forum by proposing your suggestions or stating facts to our fellow beginners here. But we would want everyone to know that once the thread is answered, DON'T REPEAT THE ANSWER since to keep it more simple and more organized. We also appreciate it if you would NOT BUMP threads which are older than 4 days either if it is for adding more information or asking another question related to the thread. You may just PM a local moderator for another question or PM the thread maker to add extra information. This will help clean this sub-forum and not make it cluttered.

To summarize it:
-Don't Repeat answers
-Don't Bump threads

Failure to abide to these new set of rules will be sanctioned either an infraction or warning depending on the gravity of the offense.

Thank You for your cooperation! : )
Last edited by Aspire; Jun 21, 2010 at 01:19 PM.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

Reopened. Lets keep this open if anyone may want to ask a question of some sort. : )
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

so...we can post questions here?if yes..i have one
hoe to see my post becouse it say i can't acces my post's but i don't have any email soo how to see my posts?
So why are there servers that connot have black belts on any of them but yet white belts can go on black belts servers, is that why its called 'the beginners sanctuary'.
But the real question i have here is why there aren't servers for just above black belts, so people don't get annoyed by the constant white belts playing on the server?
just an idea... hope its start a conversation...