Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Art] Took some photos

Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Woah nice one.. Where is that?
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

These are some very fascinating photos along with some very good quality. Where did you take these?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Member of Myst|
|Path|Trust|Hate|Will|Loyalty
Need Some Help? Pm me
Thanks! They are taken in Sweden, 5 min walk from my door ^^ Except the black and white one, I took that earlier on the day when I was going for a busride
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck

Nice photos!

I've noticed that you have your own style, you have really high ISO settings which give
you that insane grain, looks really cool! ^^

Love the first bunker at the top, the one with the turquoise door, lovely colors. And the classy beer picture, seems kind of vintage, could've been a commercial...
I would love to see more pictures.

The only thing I find annoying is that some are quite inclined, try to take the photos by adjusting yourself to lines around you, or crop the images to be straight.
Te ruler tool in photoshop is amazing for exactly that. Just drag the line over a line in the picture and straighten that shit.

One example in particular is the lamp at the bottom (I love the pic, but it ain't straight, which is annoying to the eye)

Keep it up!
Yeh I'm trying to find lines around me, but I just recently got a proper camera and I'm still trying to figure out where straight is and where it isn't, I'm trying not to crop photos or do too much photoshopping.

Thanks a lot for your input :D
Last edited by Freelancer; Jul 14, 2013 at 12:49 PM.
Haha, I see ^^
Yea, it's a good idea to avoid zoom and crop, but could be good at times ;)

Either ways, well done and no problem!