Toribash
Original Post
Transparent textures no longer displayable ?
Hey .
So ive seen a few tutorials on how to make the textures transparent using the alpha layer etc...
So i tried .. But the parts that were supposed to be transparent display as black ..

Am i doing something wrong or is the transparency not even an option in toribash texturing anymore ?
I might come back soon, stay tuned !
It does not work anymore. I believe if you turn shaders off it works, I am not 100% positive so I could be wrong.
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
It does not work anymore. I believe if you turn shaders off it works, I am not 100% positive so I could be wrong.

This is correct. Transparent textures are possible if you have shaders disabled, with shaders on the transparent parts are changed to black. An example of this is Judd666; just dl him, lp him to tori or uke, and turn shaders on or off to see for yourself.

Dont worry, you arent doing anything wrong - if the parts come up as black with shaders on then you have done it correctly.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
I yhink there is a rule like 70% of the texture has to be visible or somthing like that.
U can also make them via photoshop, with an empty layer that u save as a .png image.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals