Toribash
Original Post
Toribash Launches 2 tabs
Every time I launch Toribash it not only launches the game, but A completely blank tab that I cannot close unless I close the game itself. This has been happening since I downloaded the latest version of Toribash and It's seriously lagging the game. On some servers I've lagged at 6 fps, though most of the time it stays at around 27 fps. Please help.
Link it used to happen with me on the steam version. It isnt whether it is standalone or not.

Connor, you mean when you open the game a second 'client' window is opened, and completely blank / uncloseable? I had that issue, it was for some reason the hardware I was using as it was outdated, and quite possibly the software I had. After I upgraded to a new computer, I stopped having the issue. I am not saying to get a new computer, but check to see how dated your stuff is.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
Link it used to happen with me on the steam version. It isnt whether it is standalone or not.

Connor, you mean when you open the game a second 'client' window is opened, and completely blank / uncloseable? I had that issue, it was for some reason the hardware I was using as it was outdated, and quite possibly the software I had. After I upgraded to a new computer, I stopped having the issue. I am not saying to get a new computer, but check to see how dated your stuff is.

I get the same problem and I'm on windows 7, I would not call it too outdated just yet but this is quit an annoying glitch/bug.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
I also have it and I got a very bad laptop. Happens since 4.82 on steam and normal version.

It doesn't make me lag but it's a little bit anoying.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by ilikepie56 View Post
I get the same problem and I'm on windows 7, I would not call it too outdated just yet but this is quit an annoying glitch/bug.

As I said, its either hardware of software. Considering this happens with people who use laptops or computers without the best parts, its quite deducable.
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
I also have it and I got a very bad laptop. Happens since 4.82 on steam and normal version.

It doesn't make me lag but it's a little bit anoying.

Exactly this ^

It has been happening mainly around that version release and afterwards, as well on low grade machines. I would say, just check your hardware.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.