Toribash
Original Post
Items
Is there a way to buy pure/void/demon without having the required qi? I tried to buy it but it just say the price , perhaps theres no more left or do I need to ask a specific person to make the transaction, Have a nice day!
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
no, the items in the shop need qi and have to be payed with real money.
the only way to get them no-qi is over the marketeers in the market.

but im not sure if ure able to buy the no qi items for real money by pming the marketeers.
but its quite expensive. as expample a demon force would probably cost 55$ with no qi.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
no, the items in the shop need qi and have to be payed with real money.
the only way to get them no-qi is over the marketeers in the market.

but im not sure if ure able to buy the no qi items for real money by pming the marketeers.
but its quite expensive. as expample a demon force would probably cost 55$ with no qi.

Ok, thank you for having the time to awnser, cheers!
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
Originally Posted by ImmortalCow View Post
It's possible to by no-qi stuff from TSA and MS (afaik). I got my no-qi full void from an admin.

May I ask how you paid, if with TC or Money?
I'm trying to buy some stuff but I guess Qi is required for the items worth money in the shop.
⋐⋑
<ishi> 2MEGPOID4ME
Originally Posted by ImmortalCow View Post
It's possible to by no-qi stuff from TSA and MS (afaik). I got my no-qi full void from an admin.

I may mention that this is not particularly common, and if it was for real money they probably weren't supposed to do that, so don't get your hopes up too much. Marketeers is a better location to look to, but as stated they generally only accept TC.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by suomynona View Post
I may mention that this is not particularly common, and if it was for real money they probably weren't supposed to do that, so don't get your hopes up too much. Marketeers is a better location to look to, but as stated they generally only accept TC.

All you have to do is buy tc from various people until you get enough tc.