Toribash
View Poll Results: What did you like from my replays?
They we're cool.
4 Votes / 80.00%
They we're AWESOME!
0 Votes / 0%
They suck.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Too lazy to check.
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Vendoor's Replays
Greetings, Dear Toribashers.

This is my permanent replay thread. Posting replays when make cool ones.

CnC my replays, please.
Attached Files
Death Ogre.rpl (130.7 KB, 25 views)
Raven II.rpl (190.3 KB, 20 views)
Spin2Win.rpl (74.0 KB, 14 views)
mad_robot.rpl (100.6 KB, 18 views)

Apathetic User
I managed to make my first boomhit. :]

[''REPLAY STILL ON PROGRESS'']
Attached Files
boomhitzz.rpl (60.5 KB, 20 views)

Apathetic User
Death Ogre: You do anything with only a few joints at a time until after the kicks, but you can clearly be more fluid seeing the way you walk afterwards. Makes the replay look lopsided.

Raven II: the abrupt stops in the opener look intentional, but weird. Punching yourself in the head is just sloppy though, as well as hitting your head on Uke's foot after the split. The split itself is stylish, but the DMs on the ground are really messy with uke just smushed under you awkwardly. You transition pretty stiffly to the last kick, and you really should be able to edit it so that you take the head off in one go.

Spin2Win: Alright spinning, although you start to stiffen up once you reverse chest rotation. The kick is very stiff, you hardly move anything but the knee. Decent-looking movement again, after the strike.

mad_robot: I like the premise of this replay, and it does look like an intentionally blocky robot walk instead of a failed attempt at a more natural one. The punch could be more destructive though, and land at a less awkward angle. Even a robot would probably punch more or less forward. I like the way you send Uke's head spinning, though

boomhitzz: that it is. Although with a pretty stiff opener. As Skiffify seems to agree, that is a clearly missed skeet, and you just leave the replay unfinished when you miss it.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
On mad robot at the end you should have like caught the head and threw it kinda in a robotic way xD